Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/09/04 12:17:04 UTC

Xalan EXSLT - svn branch GSoC-2012 has been updated

Hi Samuel,

The GSoC-2012 branch has been updated.  Builds and debugging of your code
has been configured into MS.NET 2010 for the code base.

You can refresh your subversion image and post your differences to JIRA.

I will work at getting the GSoC branch configured for the Unix Makefiles
and the Microsoft .NET 2003-2012 platforms.

A sample program implements your library tests. There are some linkage
errors here.  I was previously able to run your library tests before the
library integration - issue with DLL access.

P.S:  Have you given Google a copy of your code from Aug 20?
You should do this at the Google melange site for students.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project