Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 20:50:48 UTC

[VOTE] Accept storm-jms Code Donation

Following an earlier discussion thread, I’d like to start of VOTE on whether to accept the storm-jms code donation.

The codebase being donated can be found here [1].

[ ] +1 Accept the code donation.
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not accept the code donation because…

Everyone is encouraged to vote. PMC member votes are binding.

-Taylor

[1] https://github.com/ptgoetz/storm-jms

Re: [VOTE] Accept storm-jms Code Donation

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)  - Xin

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
+1 binding - Bobby

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Arun Mahadevan <ar...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by S G <sg...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept storm-jms Code Donation

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed and passes with 4 binding +1 votes, 2 non-binding +1 votes, and twice as many +1 votes as -1 votes.

Vote tally (* indicates a binding vote):

+1:
S G
Jungtaek Lim*
Arun Mahadevan*
Satish Duggana*
Bobby Evans*
Xin Wang

I will proceed with the IP clearance process.

-Taylor