Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com> on 2008/07/24 07:41:23 UTC

Heads up: I've refactored Dispatcher a bit

The upshot is that the private inheritance -> public inheritance should
no longer be needed for the Sun compiler as I've removed the
dynamic_cast that fails.

Steve, you will need to merge this change into your split of Dispatcher
and DispatchHandle.

- Probably a little more refactoring coming up.

Andrew

RE: Heads up: I've refactored Dispatcher a bit

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
I merged this change into my windows2 branch and will push it back to
github after testing a bit.

FYI, the windows client is building and running enough to know there's
no broker listening. Getting there...

-Steve