Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2014/04/10 10:57:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Joan Touzet joins the PMC

Dear community,

I am delighted to announce that Joan Touzet joins the Apache CouchDB
Project Management Committee today.

Joan has made outstanding, sustained contributions to the project.
This appointment is an official acknowledgement of their position
within the community, and our trust in their ability to provide
oversight for the project.

Everybody, please join me in congratulating Joan!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Joan Touzet joins the PMC

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Hooray! Welcome Joan! (:
--
,,,^..^,,,

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Woo!

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Awesome! Congrats!

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Joan Touzet joins the PMC

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Fantastic, congrats Joan.

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@posteo.de>.
Congratulations, Joan :)

Posted by Joan Touzet <jo...@atypical.net>.
Hah, yes! I can't decide which I like more. plum was clearly more
anthropomorphic, but was clearly more trolly than Monty, who
more often just made me laugh.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@apache.org>.
Congrats Joan!

-Russell

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome Joan, congratulations! :)

Your trip down the memory lane made me a little teary. I’m so happy and
we are so lucky to have you in the community <3

Jan