Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com> on 2017/06/04 02:26:22 UTC

Re: New mailing lists

Sorry for late reply. Unfortunately it's the best we can currently get from
this bot. Seems there aren't too many Slack-to-email options out there.

Re: New mailing lists

Posted by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com>.
So, now that we have commits@ariatosca.apache.org
<ht...@ariatosca.apache.org> mailing
list, how do we reconfigure the commit notification emails to go to the new
list?