Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Tang Jijun (上海_技术部_数据平台_唐觊隽)" <ta...@yhd.com> on 2016/11/15 08:14:08 UTC

答复: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Jijun Tang

Hi Eagle Community ,

Thank you all :).
My name is JiJun Tang. I'm from China and I live in Shanghai with my wife and 6 month old daughter. At the moment, I'm a software engineer working at Yihaodian, Inc, focusing on big data platforms.

For Apache Eagle, I've made some contributions to Unit test, JDBC implementation for Metadata and Oozie audit application.

It's a great honor for me to be accepted as a member and committer to Apache Eagle! I look forward to working together with community in the future.

JiJun Tang
Jr. Engineer , Architecture - Fundation, Tech Dept
Floor 4, 295 ZUCHONGZHI RD, Zhangjiang, Shanghai (201203)

Posted by Chang Chen <ba...@gmail.com>.
Congrats JiJun ~

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jilin <ji...@apache.org>.