Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeffrey Cummings <je...@ltis.net> on 2003/06/06 13:21:40 UTC

ISAPI Redirector

I need some help?

1.	The most recent date I see for the ISAPI Redirector is 20-Nov-2001 at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.4/bin/win32/i38
6/. Should I be using this with tomcat 4.1.24?
2.	Why does the tomcat distribution for tomcat 4.1.24 not come with the
worker. properties and uriworkermap.properties
3.	What is the URL for the tomcat user archive?

Jeff

Re: ISAPI Redirector

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
This should get you going:

http://tomcatfaq.sourceforge.net/windows.html

and

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html

John

RE: ISAPI Redirector

Posted by Jeffrey Cummings <je...@ltis.net>.
Thanks for your help...

I need to use the jk connector since I am using IIS with tomcat. As a result
I need the worker and the URI worker map files. Is this assumption correct?
Can I use the .properties files from tomcat v3.2.4 but change the worker
mapped to the URIs to ajp13 since that is the one tomcat v4.1.24 uses?

FYI: I was looking at the doc at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk/iishowto.html#Configu
ring%20the%20ISAPI%20Redirector in reference to the configuration in the
registry.

Jeff

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.3
/bin/win32/