Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Klaudia Zduńczyk <kl...@getindata.com> on 2021/09/22 07:22:27 UTC

[INVITATION] Big Data Technology Summit waiting for a speakers!

Dear Hadoop Community,

We'd like to invite you to submit your proposals for the Big Data
Technology Summit 2022
<https://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=hadoopcomunity&utm_campaign=092021&utm_id=getindata>
 – two days independent Big Data Conference with purely technical
presentations in the fields of data science, AI, data monetization, data
engineering, devops and the cloud. The conference will take place on
February 23rd-24th2022 and it will be organized as an online interactive
event or hybrid.

You can submit your proposal here
<https://bigdatatechwarsaw.eu/call-for-presentations/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=hadoopcomunity&utm_campaign=092021&utm_id=getindata>
 till the end of September 2021. Don’t miss a chance to join us! We expect
600-700 attendees, so there is a great chance to share your knowledge with
a large audience of technical folks and learn from others.

[image: bd01-bigdata-2022-cfp-700.jpg]

Please note submissions about case studies, technologies that solve
real-world problems, best practices, and lessons learned are particularly
welcome. *Since the conference is targeted to the technical audience, the
submissions containing outright sales pitches and commercial presentations
will be rejected.* The main goal of the conference is knowledge sharing.
--

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

KLAUDIA WACHNIO

Head of Marketing & Employer Branding | Getindata
[image: Getindata]
M: +48 663 422 641 <663422641>
E: klaudia@getindata.com
A: Puławska 39/20, Warsaw