Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Riley, Cameron" <CR...@ekmail.com> on 2001/04/24 14:43:57 UTC

> you need to add <id-method-parameter value="IB_APPROACH_SEQ"/> as the
> last element in the table.  This has been made optional in the latest
> cvs.

There has been a great deal of issues surrounding Oracle on the list lately,
would one of the Oracle guru's like to volunteer to summarize or write
something up on these issues so they can be posted to the xdocs for future
Turbine/Oracle users? I think it would be best coming from someone who is
intimately or currently working with Oracle.

cam

Cameron Riley
criley@ekmail.com

Turbine Documentation Project