Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/09/29 17:38:43 UTC

"output" and "js-output" and generated folders "javascript/bin/js-debug" and "js-release"

Hi,

I'm setting up a Royale project in a Java webapp and one thing I'm finding
is that setting up the output path makes the files always goes to
"javascript/bin/js-release" and  "javascript/bin/js-debug"

I'd expect, we can configure this to make for example generate all release
files in "." (where we configured with "output" and "js-output", and debug
in "./debug"

I think this problem was already asked by other users, and I think we don't
have now a way to configure this. This can be work-around with some ant or
maven...but I think we should provide this as easy as possible from Royale
without another post process.

What do you think?

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: "output" and "js-output" and generated folders "javascript/bin/js-debug" and "js-release"

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Feel free to take a shot at changing the compiler.  It is in MXMLRoyalePublisher.  I'm not sure it is worth the effort right now.

-Alex

    https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fcarlosrovira&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cfb61c2442228435c888e08d626327477%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636738395469010939&amp;sdata=lMYM5ShkMRdtq305DSQajwzl%2F75mafKHmDErBo%2Ftfa4%3D&amp;reserved=0