Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Murat Sutunc <mu...@microsoft.com> on 2015/04/15 18:47:23 UTC

Cleaning up Jira?

Hey,
I was looking at the camera bugs (201 of them atm!) and some of them look pretty stale. Is it ok to close the bugs that no longer repro on the latest version of platform/plugin? Or close bugs which are resolved as can't repro? I think it would be much better to have few but actionable bugs than 10s of stale ones :) Thoughts??

Thanks,
Murat

Re: Cleaning up Jira?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that would be a good idea.

Re: Cleaning up Jira?

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I have been looking on iOS bugs and there were a few that couldn't
reproduce. I closed one of them because the reporter confirmed that he
couldn't reproduce it anymore, but I'm still waiting for response on others.

Re: Cleaning up Jira?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

RE: Cleaning up Jira?

Posted by Murat Sutunc <mu...@microsoft.com>.