Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Natalie Turner <NA...@saic.com> on 2009/06/16 19:41:20 UTC

Subscription API

Good afternoon.  I wrote earlier this week about implementing juddi in
jboss and have been continuing in that effort and will be sharing what
I've done as soon as I can get it working.

Our project has a requirement for Subscription API.  When do you
anticipate that we will be able to test the uddi v3 Subscription API
feature?  I know all of the juddi v3 development is done on a volunteer
basis, and I'm not trying to step on toes or anything, but was just
curious if there was a time frame or if it is open-ended at this point?
I noticed that there are a few Jira tickets regarding Subscription, but
know that there is a lot of other development going on concurrently.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Natalie

Re: Subscription API

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Natalie,

Jeff is right that the Subscription API has been implemented according
to the spec, but we'd like to add some addition functionality into
jUDDI, which is reflected in the outstanding jiras you may be referring
to. We just released beta and hopefully in a matter of weeks we will be
able to release 3.0. It'd be great to get you feedback.

Cheers,

--Kurt

RE: Subscription API

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi Natalie,

The Subscription API was already implemented as part of the 3.0.beta release so you should be all set.

Regards,

Jeff