Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by frank chen <xi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/06 00:52:43 UTC

Can not receive email although can send email-550 sorry,no mailbox here by that name.

Greeting...

I setup James to send email successfully with helps
from Norman.

But I/James seems not abot to  receive emails when I
try to send a email from my yahoo email account to
support@mydomain.com.
I already add a user, "support" in James.

Yahoo has the following error info for me:
{
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to
the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
didn't work out.

<su...@mydomain.com>:
123.45.67.89 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that
name. (#5.7.17)
Giving up on 123.45.67.89.
}
I guess that I might miss some configuration
somewhere, but do not know where (i am new to
james/email server staff.)
Would some expert provide some advise to this issue?
I checked our email list archive website and apache
james website, no direct info about the issue.

Thanks in advance!

Frank