Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jeff Potts <jp...@metaversant.com> on 2011/03/07 16:47:53 UTC

Chemistry dist directory on apache.org

I've copied the artifacts for cmislib 0.4.1 to what I believe is the appropriate directory structure in dist, but none of the mirrors, including Apache's backup servers, have been updated after several days.

Here's where I copied the files:

/www/www.apache.org/dist/chemistry/cmislib/0.4.1

Did I miss a step or is something mis-configured, maybe related to the fact that the top-level chemistry dir is new?

Jeff

Re: Chemistry dist directory on apache.org

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I'll do that.

Jeff

Posted by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com>.