Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Howard Lin <Ho...@vonage.com> on 2002/04/23 21:27:21 UTC

javadoc 1.4.0 fail on Axis

I'm not sure if this problem has been mentioned before.

Javadoc 1.4.0 cannot handle packages named *.java, like
org.apache.axis.providers.java. So to generate javadoc on Axis packages,
use jdk 1.3.* or use the work around in BugParade #4507380.

Howard

Re: javadoc 1.4.0 fail on Axis

Posted by Mukund Balasubramanian <mu...@cs.stanford.edu>.
Old post on a fix from me... not the best possible but works for me:

Re: Can the webservice be called directly

Posted by Mukund Balasubramanian <mu...@cs.stanford.edu>.
Yes this is possible and examples are a part of the tests.
(test\functional\TestEchoSample etc..). They use the local: URLs to
resolve locally, calling an intra VM axis engine. Serialization and
Deserialization is still enforced, though.

Mukund Balasubramanian

Posted by Vaishakhi Ajmera <va...@ardec.com>.