Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Paolo Moriello <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 16:06:42 UTC

[DISCUSS] (KAFKA-9693) Kafka latency spikes caused by log segment flush on roll

Hi,

I've just created a Jira ticket to summarize the results of my analysis and
propose a mitigation to the latency spikes:
Please have a look at the ticket.
Do you see any important implication/risk in doing this change?

Thanks,
Paolo