Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com> on 2009/02/24 16:44:50 UTC

Functions in sys::SystemInfo needing Windows bodies

Steve, Windows devs,

There are three functions in sys::SystemInfo that are lacking
implementations for Windows.  I've just checked in placeholders for them
but have not tested as I don't have a Windows development environment handy.

The functions are:

uint32_t SystemInfo::getProcessId()
uint32_t SystemInfo::getParentProcessId()
std::string SystemInfo::getProcessName()

Descriptions for these can be found in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1676.

Can someone please A) Make sure I didn't break anything, and B)
implement the Windows bodies of these functions?

Thanks and regards,

-Ted

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: Functions in sys::SystemInfo needing Windows bodies

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
The Windows implementations of these are committed...

-Steve

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Thanks for the heads-up Ted. I'm testing some code for this.

-Steve