Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/01/08 12:19:11 UTC

DefaultRoleManager in Cornerstone

Whats that all about then? It has no .xinfo file

(I am documenting the blocks)

-PH

Re: DefaultRoleManager in Cornerstone

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:19, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Whats that all about then? It has no .xinfo file

It was one of my experiments into the security stuff - I was ccreating a
J2ee-style security infrastructure for a server I was working on at the time.
Seems like I uploaded some stuff but not the actual implementations ... feel
free to ignore them for now ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete