Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by JT SoCal Blender <ot...@socalblender.com> on 2014/09/23 03:14:29 UTC

New chat tab type for web links

For integrating OM in to a collaboration platform we need a new chat tab
type for posting web links since we post many links during a meeting or
collaboration.  A separate tab is needed to keep the chat all tab from
getting links mixed in and so they are all in one easy place to find
during a session.

Is this something that has already been done?  If not, are there any
suggestions on the best way to do it?  I am new to the OM dev community.

Thanks for any insight.
JT

---

Re: New chat tab type for web links

Posted by JT SoCal Blender <ot...@socalblender.com>.
Excellent.  Thanks, I will take a look. : )
JT

On 9/22/2014 8:38 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> It is impossible to have such fixed chat tab without code modification
> (*.lzx files + *.java files need to be modified)
>
> On 23 September 2014 08:14, JT SoCal Blender <
> other.mailing.lists@socalblender.com> wrote:
>
>> For integrating OM in to a collaboration platform we need a new chat tab
>> type for posting web links since we post many links during a meeting or
>> collaboration.  A separate tab is needed to keep the chat all tab from
>> getting links mixed in and so they are all in one easy place to find during
>> a session.
>>
>> Is this something that has already been done?  If not, are there any
>> suggestions on the best way to do it?  I am new to the OM dev community.
>>
>> Thanks for any insight.
>> JT
>>
>> ---
>> protection is active.

---

Re: New chat tab type for web links

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It is impossible to have such fixed chat tab without code modification
(*.lzx files + *.java files need to be modified)

On 23 September 2014 08:14, JT SoCal Blender <
other.mailing.lists@socalblender.com> wrote:

> For integrating OM in to a collaboration platform we need a new chat tab
> type for posting web links since we post many links during a meeting or
> collaboration.  A separate tab is needed to keep the chat all tab from
> getting links mixed in and so they are all in one easy place to find during
> a session.
>
> Is this something that has already been done?  If not, are there any
> suggestions on the best way to do it?  I am new to the OM dev community.
>
> Thanks for any insight.
> JT
>
> ---
> protection is active.