Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by poornima ponnuswamy <po...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/22 02:09:46 UTC

Form is null [id=form-feedback] Exception- Xml form HowTo

I am able to get the Welcome page in XML form -Howto
but when I click start I get the following exception
The
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
notifies that org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
says:
Failed to execute pipeline.
More precisely:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to
execute pipeline.: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Form is null [id=form-feedback]

full exception chain stacktrace show
Original exception : java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Form is null [id=form-feedback]
at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer.startElementForm(XMLFormTransformer.java:589)

at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLFormTransformer.startTransformingElement(XMLFormTransformer.java:480)

at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.startElement(AbstractSAXTransformer.java:329)

at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.startElement(XMLTeePipe.java:118)

Can anyone please help me in figuring out the problem

Thanks
poornima

http://mailplus.yahoo.com