Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Cox, Charlie" <cc...@cincom.com> on 2001/12/07 14:20:00 UTC

RE: Problem using compiled stylesheets in servlet run from a Tomc at s ervice.

When run as a service, Tomcat will run as the user 'System', so make sure
your permissions on your xsl_files are correct.

Also the default directory becomes "c:\winnt" insstead of "D:\Apache Tomcat
4.0\bin"

I have this working as both standalone and as a service with the same
versions of xerces and xalan. I keep my xsl in the webapp's directory and
use getResourceAsStream() to load it.

Charlie