Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Dave Hoffer <DH...@xrite.com> on 2006/04/09 20:39:39 UTC

Apparent bug, can't change group

I just configured my first 2 projects in continuum.

I don't recall how Continuum got the Group for the project...possibly
from my pom file; in any case I had an error in the group name so I
deleted the project and re-added the project.  The old Group name is
still being used.  I cannot seem to get it to ever read the value in my
pom file.

Is this a bug or am I doing this wrong?

-dh

Re: Apparent bug, can't change group

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The group name used is the name of the project you add in the Add Project screen.

Emmanuel