Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by PhantomsHorridC <ma...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/07/05 03:20:20 UTC

Re: unsubscribe

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OFF THIS LIST I HAVE TRIED FOR OVER A  MONTH AND NOW I AM FUCKED OF AS MY MAIL BOX IS ALWAYS FLOODED WITH THIS CRAP!

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Back off man - seriously.

Try the directions on here - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/
ofbiz-dev/

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Make sure you send it from the email address that is subscribed to the list.

-David

Posted by Gan Chun Yee <gc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi David,
Can you please unsubscribe me from the mailing list? Thanks

Posted by PhantomsHorridC <ma...@yahoo.co.uk>.

i am at a lose

PS sorry for last message my outlook got killed by the flood should really blame M$!

David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:
I made sure your address was removed a few weeks ago. If you are still getting emails, perhaps it's under another address?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.