Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrew Hodgson <an...@hodgsonfamily.org> on 2007/03/13 17:49:22 UTC

SpamAssassin appliance kits

	Hi.

Just wondering if anyone knows any appliance kit type distributions
with Spamassassin integrated (not necessairly free) such as E-smith
etc, that a company could install in the perimeter for spam/virus
control, managed through a web browser?

We are looking for something to replace a homebrew solution I did a
couple of years back, but it has to be easy to manage (read no CLI or
little use of the CLI), but most of these require you to buy the full
appliance, which seems OTT.

Any suggestions?
	Andrew.

Re: SpamAssassin appliance kits

Posted by Andrew Hodgson <an...@hodgsonfamily.org>.
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:49:22 +0000, Andrew Hodgson
<an...@hodgsonfamily.org> wrote:

Please forget this, I have seen the earlier thread which I should have
looked at earlier before posting (didn't refresh headers for ages).

Andrew.