Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Christian Schilling <ch...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/08 08:46:45 UTC

Give the role USER permissions to view AirflowPlugin Menu Link

Hi all,

we have a problem regarding RBAC permissions and an AirflowPlugin adding a
menu entry with a view to the webserver.

We have RBAC enabled in the config and only Admin users can see our plugin
out of the box. So we want also the USER role to be enabled to see our
plugin. We tried until now setting role permissions in on_load of the
plugin which fails in our K8s deployment because we cannot load the flask
app builder to access the security manager for setting permissions.

Do you have an advice what we could do?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Chris