Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Shrey Mehrotra <sh...@impetus.co.in> on 2015/02/24 10:53:19 UTC

Redirection to login page loads all resources (js and css) before redirection.

Hi,

When we directly hit index.html without going through login page, it loads all the js and css before redirecting to login page. It takes time and also since the user is not logged in, this should be checked before loading any resource of the site. Is this the architectures' design requirement or we could fix it by applying filters in security-applicationContext.xml?

Thanks & Regards,
Shrey Mehrotra
Senior Software Engineer, iLabs
Impetus Infotech Pvt. Ltd.