Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alexandru GHERMAN <al...@bluespace.com> on 2006/05/08 11:38:49 UTC

Spamalerts sent o an specific email address

Hello,

I use an Exim/Spamd/Clamd configuration. So the Exim passes the mail to the
spamd daemon which is listening on localhost on a port.
Please can anyone tell me Which configuration need to be made in order to
forward a spam email to a certain email address in order to analyse it if
it's spam indeed.

I know that on another configuration with Postfix/Amavis/SpamAssassin/Clamav
I use $spamadmin value to do this.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you very much in advance.
Alex,

Re: Spamalerts sent o an specific email address

Posted by Magnus Holmgren <ho...@lysator.liu.se>.
Monday 08 May 2006 11:38 skrev Alexandru GHERMAN:
> Hello,
>
> I use an Exim/Spamd/Clamd configuration. So the Exim passes the mail to the
> spamd daemon which is listening on localhost on a port.
> Please can anyone tell me Which configuration need to be made in order to
> forward a spam email to a certain email address in order to analyse it if
> it's spam indeed.

You should probably ask the Exim list (exim-users@exim.org) instead. But one
idea is to add a router with a condition looking for any SA-related headers
that get added, or simply set an ACL variable in the ACL's and check for that
in the router.

--
Magnus Holmgren
holmgren@lysator.liu.se