Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2014/08/26 16:51:47 UTC

Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Anyone else seeing this with HEAD of 2.4?

# testing : trailer (pid)
# expected: '67568'
# received: 'No chunked trailer available!'
not ok 3
# Failed test 3 in t/apache/chunkinput.t at line 71

Re: Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:01 PM,  <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> I presume the 3 +1's were sufficient?  There was some discussion
> around the change hitting 2.2 before 2.4, so I wanted to be sure we
> had the right patch on the actively maintained release branch, at
> least in svn.

No issues, I just misremembered the status

Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
That did it. thx!

Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

RE: Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by wr...@rowe-clan.net.
--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD
From: "Jim Jagielski" <ji...@jaguNET.com>
Date: 8/26/14 11:20 am
To: dev@httpd.apache.org

 On Aug 26, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
 > I recognize it, it's what you get if you built the (proposed only?)
 > trailers thing

 Looks like its been folded into 2.4-branch...

s/proposed/accepted/ at least in STATUS of both 2.4 and 2.2,
so I went ahead and committed it the backport for 2.4 as long
I had everything set to rebuild the documentation for 2.2 as well
(and that backport bit me that we hadn't rebuilt the docs for the
xml changes)..

Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Am 26.08.2014 um 17:02 schrieb Eric Covener:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>> Anyone else seeing this with HEAD of 2.4?
>>
>> # testing : trailer (pid)
>> # expected: '67568'
>> # received: 'No chunked trailer available!'
>> not ok 3
>> # Failed test 3 in t/apache/chunkinput.t at line 71
>

> I recognize it, it's what you get if you built the (proposed only?)
> trailers thing but the test module does not know to use
> r->trailers_in.

So it should be already fixed by your r1610833 for the test framework?

Rainer

Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.