Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Aynalem, Seblewengel (Trawick)" <Se...@USPTO.GOV> on 2006/09/28 21:14:39 UTC

An I/O error occurred while receiving the TDS prelogin response.

Hi all,

I am using tomcat 5.5.17 and SQL Server 2000 (with SQL 2005 Driver).  I have a login page that tries to connect to the database and verify user name and password but the following error comes up:

org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnection
Factory (An I/O error occurred while receiving the TDS prelogin response.)

Anyone has any idea?  Your help is highly appreciated.

Seble.