Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by vishnukumar <vi...@gmx.com> on 2010/01/08 10:36:32 UTC

Bad connection to FS. command aborted.

Hi,
I am new to Nutch and Hadoop. I follow NutchHadoopTutorial from
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchHadoopTutorial. In this tutorial, making
the directory as a DFS, I got the error

-bash-3.2$ bin/hadoop dfs -put urls urls
Bad connection to FS. command aborted.

I Google, and not found any solution. Please, help me to fix it.

Re: Bad connection to FS. command aborted.

Posted by "igor.k" <ig...@thesearchagency.com>.
Try completely removing all the files in the filesystem directory on all
nodes. Format the name node and then run the ./start-all.sh script.