Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 18:39:18 UTC

Using mustella to test existing applications

There is a comment on the mustella overview page[1] that asks "Is this
just for testing the SDK, or can I also use it to test my own
applications?"

I'd like to ask the same - or if it can be adapted to testing existing
applications.

Thanks,
Mihai

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview

Re: Using mustella to test existing applications

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Saw it!  Thanks.  Looks like mustella on our CI hung before your changes
so I'm going to reboot the server now and we'll see if it passes.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Darrell Loverin <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
If there is an @win, then there is already a platform specific bitmap and
a new baseline should be generated from that platform.  I'll run the test
on my Windows box tonight and see if it reproduces.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/job/flex-sdk_mustella/ws/mustella/tests/Managers/StyleManager/AdvancedCSS/descendantSelectors/baselines/descendantSelector_basic_noMatch_style_runtimecss@win.png
http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/job/flex-sdk_mustella/ws/mustella/tests/Managers/StyleManager/AdvancedCSS/descendantSelectors/baselines/descendantSelector_basic_noMatch_style_runtimecss@win.png.bad.png

Posted by Darrell Loverin <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.

> Yes, you can try using it if you want.

Just to ask again before I do a test next week: has anyone else tried
to run mustella on an AIR application with a more complex UI than,
say, a couple components?

Re: Using mustella to test existing applications

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.