Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2020/03/19 22:48:50 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.6.1

The vote to release Apache Streams 0.6.1 has passed [1]:

3 +1 (binding) votes
1 +1 (non-binding) vote
0 +0 votes
0 -1 votes

Thanks to all who contributed to the release (code or otherwise)!

I will send out an ANNOUNCE once the process is completed and artifacts become available from mirrors.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r0f62509afc54695570fb2bcbcc5612abacbcddb300694e0d6054a6f2%40%3Cdev.streams.apache.org%3E