Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by yeahman <tn...@symcor.com> on 2009/07/13 19:48:18 UTC

filepoller questions

I have 2 question regarding about the filepoller, I am using servicemix 3.3
(servicemix-file-2008.01-installer.zip) version.

1.  When I setup two servicemix running  for load balance, the filepoller is
setup to point to the same directory.  It is not working when I have 400
files, the lock manager is not working.  Question is that how does
servicemix file lock manager know to lock the files when multiple servicemix
instances are running?

2.  I use the org.apache.servicemix.components.util.BinaryFileMarshaler for
the file marshaler to not put the whole file content into the memory.  Is it
true that servicemix just put the file reference to the attachment and not
the whole file? or it put the whole file (inputstream) as the attachment?
File polledFile = new File(path);
DataSource ds = new FileDataSource(polledFile);
DataHandler handler = new DataHandler(ds);
message.addAttachment(attachment, handler);

Thanks
Tu