Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by stefang <st...@me.com> on 2020/04/15 16:57:46 UTC

ConfigAdmin and blueprint - possible to get properties from more than one pid

Hello,

we must get properties from more than one pid (cm) in blueprint based on
this:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/examples/karaf-config-example/karaf-config-example-blueprint

Is this possible?

Regards

Stefan

Re: ConfigAdmin and blueprint - possible to get properties from more than one pid

Posted by stefang <st...@me.com>.
Hi JB,

thanks a lot!

Regards