Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Cameron Goodale <si...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/03 19:40:39 UTC

Re: Installation and examples

Hey Colin,

First sorry about the late reply I am on vacation and just started checking
email today.

In the vm the login is

Username   rcmet
Password    1bob1bob

That user account should also have sudo and root access if you need to hack
on the vm.   I asked to get the password removed from the vm, but it seems
to be fixed on CentOS as a security feature.

Good luck.

Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String