Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Lobato <to...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 17:47:27 UTC

[users@httpd] gzip request and rewrite

Hello guys,

I`m facing a very annoying issue. I tried a lot of searches and maybe
because it is too specific I couldn`t find references.

I`ve setup a app and apache to run gzipped post requests. It`s working
perfectly when I send directly to a test php file.
But as I`m using zend php framework I need to do rewrite with
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
and when index.php receive the request, looks like it was not
unzipped. $_POST variable is:

Array
(

So, looks like the rewrite is changing the gzipped body handling. Is
it possible? And any idea about how to make index.php receive the
correct, unzipped, body?

Thanks,
Tom