Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 06:26:30 UTC

Congratulations and welcome to all GSoC 2010 students

Congratulations to all the students that were accepted for GSoC 2010,
and welcome to the Apache Tuscany community.

The following proposal was accepted for Tuscany:

Asynchronous Servlet integration with SCA callback by Florian Moga

Hope you guys will have a great summer of code !!!

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Congratulations and welcome to all GSoC 2010 students

Posted by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much! I'm happy to be part of the Tuscany community.
I'm sure this will be an enjoyable project :)