Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Se...@siemens.com on 2004/03/03 09:30:00 UTC

Xalan 1.7.0: where to get compiled Xerces 2.4.0

Hi there.

I've the following problem and I think that I'm not the only one.
I just wanted to downolad compiled version of Xalan and do some
performance tests regarding to Java version of Xalan. Saddly
when I've tried to run it. I just received message that I don't have
xerces_c_2_4_0.dll and of course it is not availiable on Xerces,
because current version of Xerces is 2.5.0. Where I can get it
or where to get Xalan working with latest Xerces. Any help is
welcome. I hope I don't have to download something from CVS and
rebuild it by myslef.

Thanks.
Sebastian Gil

Re: Xalan 1.7.0: where to get compiled Xerces 2.4.0

Posted by Don McClimans <dm...@IntiElectronics.com>.
Sebastian.Gil@siemens.com wrote:

> I just wanted to downolad compiled version of Xalan and do some
> performance tests regarding to Java version of Xalan. Saddly
> when I've tried to run it. I just received message that I don't have
> xerces_c_2_4_0.dll and of course it is not availiable on Xerces,
> because current version of Xerces is 2.5.0. Where I can get it
> or where to get Xalan working with latest Xerces. Any help is
> welcome. I hope I don't have to download something from CVS and
> rebuild it by myslef.

As it says right at the top of the Xerces download page:

"Older releases are available from the archive download site (http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-c/)"

Don