Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/03 08:00:01 UTC

[Suggestion] Blueprint Feature

Hi,

Last week, when doing a demo, it comes to me that until now, there is no
"bluerpint" feature like we have for "Spring". To be consistent, regarding
which technology/module, we propose on Karaf, I would like to suggest that
we create a "Blueprint" feature (even if I know no that by default
blueprint is deployed).

Another remark : Why don't we remove from karaf standard features xml file
the spring features ? We should have a spring features XML file and karaf
standard should only contain what is part of the standard distribution
(ssh, management, scr, http, war, log, ....)

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: [Suggestion] Blueprint Feature

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
I see gemini a couple of days ago too. Excellent

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org