Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Le Van <lv...@it.fts-vn.com> on 2006/03/07 06:51:21 UTC

t:dataTable

 Hi all,
 I met a problems with t:dataTable. At my search.jsp, when user enter
right value, search action do and the results display on the table. When
user enter bad value, error occur ( validation, conversion), then the
user enter right input value again,  the search action still get right
result to search criteria  but now the table don't refresh,it still
display the result before error occur.
 Anyone could tell me what happen or how to fix it. I change t:dataTable
-> h:dataTable, everything is ok ( I use myfaces because a bug with JSF
1.1 command link inside datatable can't take place action). So the
problem is t:dataTable Thanks
Le Van

Re: t:dataTable

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
If you can make the problem go away simply by changing from
t:dataTable to h:dataTable, I'd say you've found a bug.

If you can submit a simple example (or provide exact steps showing the
same issue with the myfaces examples), please go ahead and open a JIRA
issue on this problem.

You can find an online version of our examples at

http://www.irian.at/myfaces/home.jsf

We are still working on getting them hosted at apache.org.