Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2021/12/14 04:07:29 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-lib 11.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this cordova-lib release v11.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/lib-11.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-lib: 11.0.0 (559bbb4947)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

====

I vote +1:

* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ran `npm test`
* Ran various `cordova` test w/ sample app:
  * `cordova`
  * `cordova -v`
  * `cordova create`
  * `cordova info`
  * `cordova help`
  * `cordova config ls`
  * `cordova requirements`
  * `cordova telemetry`
  * `cordova plugin`
  * `cordova plugin add`
  * `cordova plugin rm`
  * `cordova platform`
  * `cordova platform add`
  * `cordova platform rm`
  * `cordova build`
  * `cordova prepare`
  * `cordova compile`
  * `cordova run`
  * `cordova serve`

* Ran `npm audit`
  There were six moderate severity vulnerabilities but are not a part of the production release dependencies. The issues come from the "rewire" package, a testing dependency.
  Since this issue does not affect the production release, this audit will not block the release process.
  When auditing the npm package for release, use the "--prod" to explicitly check against the production-only dependencies.

Re: [VOTE] cordova-lib 11.0.0 Release

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
+1

I did:
* coho verify-archive OK
* coho verify-tags OK
* The commit 559bbb494727d58f8e92c34060f0fab6747bd696 is green

Thanks!
I hope it will be released soon!

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz
* Ken Naito