Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/06/14 20:47:31 UTC

Graduation

Hi Folks, especially you ActiveMQ Mentors out there...

I feel that ActiveMQ is ready if incubator graduation.  For the looks
of the Status report and the health of our community I think we are
overdue!  Mentors, do you think we are ready to petition the incubator
for graduation and what's to process to get that done?

Hiram

Re: Graduation

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

On 6/15/06, Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr> wrote:
> I think so.
> There are lots of TLPs that do not have multiple subprojects like
> geronimo or ws have (log4j, xmlbeans, ant ..).
> So, i' m +1 for ActiveMQ to graduate as a TLP.
>
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
>
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
> > Hiram Chirino wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Folks, especially you ActiveMQ Mentors out there...
> >>
> >> I feel that ActiveMQ is ready if incubator graduation.  For the looks
> >> of the Status report and the health of our community I think we are
> >> overdue!  Mentors, do you think we are ready to petition the incubator
> >> for graduation and what's to process to get that done?
> >>
> > I wonder if we're big enough to be a TLP.  Thoughts?
> >

> > Regards,
> > Alan

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Graduation

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
I think so.

Re: Graduation

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
(though its worth adding this is for the board to decide)

--

James
-------

Re: Graduation

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
+1

Re: Graduation

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1.

--

James
-------

Re: Graduation

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org>.
Let's run down the checklist and make sure our ducks are all in a
row. I have a good feeling about it =)

-Brian