Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/12/04 22:50:21 UTC

[VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA

I've prepared a release candidate of the Concurrent spec for your review
and vote.  This is spec is still under development so we are using an
artifact version of 1.0-EA to indicate that it is not yet final.  I'm
just the release vehicle here ... Jarek did all the work :-)

The source level is Rev723453 in the following svn tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec-1.0-EA

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-repo/specs/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec/

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-site/specs/geronimo-concurrent_1.0_spec/1.0-EA/

The artifacts were created using the maven-release-plugin.

When the release vote is approved, the maven artifacts will be moved to
the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release Concurrent Spec 1.0 version 1.0-EA
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Concurrent Spec 1.0 version 1.0-EA(please provide
rationale)

The voting will be open for 72 hours (ending approx. 6:00PM ET on
12/07/08) or until we have enough votes, whichever is longer.

Joe

Re: [VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Oh yes ... here's my +1.

I also ran the maven rat plugin on the source and verified all the
source files contained the required headers.

Joe

Re: [VOTE] Release Concurrent Spec jar (1.0) version 1.0-EA - CANCELED

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
It looks like we need to get the LICENSE/NOTICE files included in the
src for this spec.   They are included in the artifacts, but it seems
they also need to be included in the src tree and pulling them from
specs-parent is not sufficient.

I'll make the changes and get a new rc up for vote later today.

Joe

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

-Donald