Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu <di...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 08:57:09 UTC

[Axis2]C Implementation of WSDL2C for Axis2C-GSOC Proposal

Hi,
I have applied for the project to implement wsdl2c in c language for
google summer of code. My proposal for the project is attached with here.

Thank you

Regards
Dimuthu

Re: [Axis2]C Implementation of WSDL2C for Axis2C-GSOC Proposal

Posted by Dimuthu <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Mentors for the WSDL2C project would be Ajith Ranabahu (ajith at apache
dot org), Damitha Kumarage (damitha at apache dot org).  It is relevent
to the project proposal on WIKI
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006 with the subject ID
WSDL2C. Sorry about missing that.

Thank you