Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it> on 2005/11/28 06:00:02 UTC

[m2] Javadoc report with incorrect index.html page ?

Hi,

what may be the reason why the index.html at target/site/apidocs is the
same as the index.html of the project/module. The javadoc is generated
but the index.html inside target/site/apidocs is wrong. I know it worked
a few days ago but now stopped working and I cannot find the mistake in
my pom.

--
Christian

Re: [m2] Javadoc report with incorrect index.html page ?

Posted by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it>.
Christian Schulte schrieb:

> Brett Porter schrieb:
>
>> bug in the last release, fixed in SVN, release coming up soon. More
>> info in JIRA or the archives.
>

> Is there some info on how to build a maven2 snapshot correctly ? I have
> build a snapshot by checking out trunk and doing a ./bootstrap.sh. So I
> have a maven-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT directory. When I now try to get the javadoc
> report by using that maven installation it still does not work and I am
> doing something wrong. So I removed my local repository and tried again
> but it still does not work. How do I build the javadoc-plugin myself then ?

I got it. Sorry for the inconvinience.

svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-javadoc-plugin
maven-javadoc-plugin

cd maven-javadoc-plugin

mvn install

Posted by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it>.

Posted by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it>.
Brett Porter schrieb:

> bug in the last release, fixed in SVN, release coming up soon. More
> info in JIRA or the archives.

Thanks for the info.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.