Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Eetu Wolf <am...@live.com> on 2009/12/17 17:00:52 UTC

Compiling c++ broker

I have a need to deploy qpidd on CentOS.

Do you guys compile c++ broker on Fedora or directly on a the CentOS?

Thanks!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/

Re: Compiling c++ broker

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, 2009-12-17 at 10:00 -0600, Eetu Wolf wrote:
> I have a need to deploy qpidd on CentOS.
>
> Do you guys compile c++ broker on Fedora or directly on a the CentOS?
>
> Thanks!

An up-to-date CentOS should work fine if you have all the correct
packages installed - see the INSTALL file in the cpp folder.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org