Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ca...@Stuttgarter-Versicherungsgruppe.de on 2003/03/25 15:08:04 UTC

Does anyone use the JDO API with OJB yet?

Hello,

if there is someone, who uses JDO with OJB or tried to do so, please tell me,
what experience you made. Did it work without problems? If not, could you solve
the problem? I would prefer to use JDO, but since it is not fully implemented,
I'm not sure, if I can risk it.

Carsten

Re: Does anyone use the JDO API with OJB yet?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Carsten,

> if there is someone, who uses JDO with OJB or tried to do so, please
tell me,
> what experience you made. Did it work without problems? If not, could
you solve
> the problem? I would prefer to use JDO, but since it is not fully
implemented,
> I'm not sure, if I can risk it.

JDO-api is a prototype. Currently there
are no JDO-implementation test cases.
Therefore it's not advisable to use this implementation
in a production environment. You could use it to play around
and to get a feeling of JDO.
Real work on the JDO implementation will start after the final
1.0 release of OJB.

regards,
Armin