Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com> on 2001/07/24 22:00:35 UTC

Not another servlet based BBS?

I know, there are two that I've played with. And
we all know the problems with the ones written
in CGI. Does anyone think there could be interest
in a new offering, not only servlet-base but
also packed with features I can't seem to find on
the existing products?

Re: Not another servlet based BBS?

Posted by Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com>.
At 01:17 PM 7/24/2001, you wrote:
>Do you mean something like or better than the software
>here:
>
>http://www.jivesoftware.com/

Yes, that is one of the two products I was talking about.

Re: Not another servlet based BBS?

Posted by Charles Baker <ra...@yahoo.com>.

--- Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com> wrote:
> I know, there are two that I've played with. And
> we all know the problems with the ones written
> in CGI. Does anyone think there could be interest
> in a new offering, not only servlet-base but
> also packed with features I can't seem to find on
> the existing products?

=====
-
rascharles@yahoo.com