Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/01 03:21:16 UTC

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Catalog app leftbar

Hi Jacques

I know why the leftbar if useful, but is it more of a hindrance than a
help when your trying to use screens that aren't directly related to the
product catalog?  For example if you are creating/maintaining stores you
don't really need to be searching products at the same time.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Scott,

Maybe something allowing to hide or show ? Feel free to make a proposition (with
a patch is a must ;o)

Jacques