Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 21:37:27 UTC

Re: [ExtVal] EmptyIf Suggestion

hi rudy,

you are welcome!
just fyi: you can also write to the dev-list in such cases (see cc).

yes - that's a nice idea. the steps to get it in:
 - create a jira issue [1] (issue type: new feature)
 - attach the two files to the issue
   ("Attach file" in the menu and agree with the license - see "Grant
license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works" in the "Attach Files" screen)

i'll do the rest.

thx for sharing your work!

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTVAL

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi rudy,

ok - great - thx!
there is a concept overview [1] which might help you.

you can also write your ideas to the dev list before prototyping them or you
can add the ideas to the wiki [2].
or we create a new wiki page which lists possible use-cases as well as
answers or just ideas.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Extensions/Validator/DevDoc/